Hello! Im New

General discussion relating to club happenings and items related to Merkurs in general such as "Merkur sightings". If you just signed on, please feel to start a new thread and introduce yourself here. Posts specifically regarding either the XR4Ti or Scorpio should go in those specific forums. Feel free to make suggestions on improving this forum here as well.
Merkur Club web site
nbowen74

Hello! Im New

Post by nbowen74 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:14 pm

Hello!, i had recently got a 1986 merkur XR4TI 2.3l turbo. I am planning on upgrading it, and i was wondering if anybody has some good links to go to so i can look around and get the ball rolling on the beaut!

merkurdriver
Level 8

Re: Hello! Im New

Post by merkurdriver » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:53 am

Welcome!

What links are you asking about for upgrading?
Parts links or how-to DIY links?

andyofcolumbusmerkur
Level 5
Level 5

Post by andyofcolumbusmerkur » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:19 am

"I'll take mine sans touchscreen, sans Alexia startup capabilities, sans start stop, sans control a bunch of stuff while I am on my smartphone while also in a hot air balloon."

Bob Weir
Membership Coordinator

Post by Bob Weir » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:45 pm

Welcome to the MCA

Although using the MCA website is free, the're advantages to being a PAID member. To get a free one year membership, go here -> viewtopic.php?f=19&t=30034

Please go to your "Profile", in drop down menu under your user name and tell us a little about yourself, especially what people call you most often, your city and state.

You've been infected with Merkuritis. Once you own a Merkur, you're smitten.

Bob