Forum update coming soon

General discussion relating to club happenings and items related to Merkurs in general such as "Merkur sightings". If you just signed on, please feel to start a new thread and introduce yourself here. Posts specifically regarding either the XR4Ti or Scorpio should go in those specific forums. Feel free to make suggestions on improving this forum here as well.
Merkur Club web site
hEaT
Level 7
Level 7

Re: Forum update coming soon

Post by hEaT »

MarkM wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:15 pm At the moment, access is restricted to just you and the moderators/admins. It was the simplest way of dealing with permissions, but when I'm more awake I could open it up for general viewing while it's being worked on. There was a lot of good stuff in that thread.
Thanks and no problem, whatever is easiest for you! I have some work to do tracking down the Imageshack and Facebook pics, but over the next few weeks I should be able to find them all. About 90% is fixed now.
hEaT
Level 7
Level 7

Post by hEaT »

MarkM wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:15 pm At the moment, access is restricted to just you and the moderators/admins. It was the simplest way of dealing with permissions, but when I'm more awake I could open it up for general viewing while it's being worked on. There was a lot of good stuff in that thread.
Thanks again Mark. I've recovered as much as I can if you wouldn't mind moving back to the Project, Photo & Video Phorum. I have 3 years of updates to post now! :headbang
MarkM
Level 7
Level 7

Post by MarkM »

It's been moved back. I'm sure a lot of the other forum readers will appreciate the effort you put into fixing it. I know that had to be a lot of work.
Mark
hEaT
Level 7
Level 7

Post by hEaT »

MarkM wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:53 pm It's been moved back. I'm sure a lot of the other forum readers will appreciate the effort you put into fixing it. I know that had to be a lot of work.
:) Thanks Mark! Bit of work, but well worth it.
GPz11
Level 6
Level 6

Post by GPz11 »

Hey, I think I need to be set up to allow me to post pictures on the forum please.

Thanks!
Bob Weir
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Bob Weir »

Brad's been informed. See my email to you and him.
GPz11
Level 6
Level 6

Post by GPz11 »

Sure did, thank you!
DPDISXR4Ti
Site Admin

Post by DPDISXR4Ti »

You're good to go Chuck!
Brad