'87 MERKUR SCORPIO FOR SALE (NEAR SNOWHOE WV)

Scorpio cars and parts - Please state your asking price and item location. Preface wanted ads with "WTB" in the subject.

Moderators: John Brennan, DPDISXR4Ti

Merkur Club web site
pattiheinemann

'87 MERKUR SCORPIO FOR SALE (NEAR SNOWHOE WV)

Post by pattiheinemann »

Widow wishes to sell husband's car ASAP. Black, runs well good shape (battery missing at moment, but ran well a year ago). Please message me if you want info. Loved this car at one point, most comfortable and fastest car I ever drove, but time and circumstance has changed. I do not even know what it is worth so someone honest contact me
zxr250cc
Level 5
Level 5

Re: '87 MERKUR SCORPIO FOR SALE (NEAR SNOWHOE WV)

Post by zxr250cc »

Hi all,

It is near OHIO so it should have luck finding a home with one of our members there.

A few photos would help, if you can post them. What mileage? Stored inside? Outside? Condition?

Cheers
1986 XR4Ti Mineral Blue Metallic
andyofcolumbusmerkur
Level 7
Level 7

Re: '87 MERKUR SCORPIO FOR SALE (NEAR SNOWHOE WV)

Post by andyofcolumbusmerkur »

It is near Ohio. Monongahela is awesome. Bald Knob and Snowshoe are awesome. Pocahontas County is great for skiing snowboarding and mountain biking. The restaurants are great and the people are great. If you get a flat tire the first pickup truck will stop and give you a lift. Make sure you get up close to the cab and hold onto bike with one hand and bed rail with the other hand as speed limits are considered as a suggestion for the most part.
The best way to keep your Kia from being stolen is to not have a Kia.