Wanted: Bi Wing

XR4Ti cars and parts - Please state your asking price and item location. Preface wanted ads with "WTB" in the subject.

Moderators: John Brennan, Merkur

Merkur Club web site
propav8r

Wanted: Bi Wing

Post by propav8r »

The lower portion of the bi-wing on my car is lost to the sands of time. There's a spare hatch that came with it, but there's a sizeable chunk missing from it.

I'd be interested in a wing if you have one for sale. Cart before the horse with the car not driving and all but whatever.

I'm in Western NC, but will happily drive within 4-5 hours to pick up parts. Thanks!
merkurdriver
Level 8

Re: Wanted: Bi Wing

Post by merkurdriver »

Have a mint one $$$ if you just gotta have one
my8950
Level 7
Level 7

Re: Wanted: Bi Wing

Post by my8950 »

propav8r wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:29 pm The lower portion of the bi-wing on my car is lost to the sands of time. There's a spare hatch that came with it, but there's a sizeable chunk missing from it.

I'd be interested in a wing if you have one for sale. Cart before the horse with the car not driving and all but whatever.

I'm in Western NC, but will happily drive within 4-5 hours to pick up parts. Thanks!
Make sure you want to go as far as making it run and drivable before buying a spoiler/hatch.
Just my opinion, but a lot of people buy all kinds of performance parts and blinky lights, and then give up on getting it to run and drive.
Just my thoughts though.