Manual trans into auto xr

XR4Ti / Sierra / Sierra Cosworth Discussions - Questions, problem resolution, general talk, technical tips and modifications.
andyofcolumbusmerkur
Level 4
Level 4

Re: Manual trans into auto xr

Post by andyofcolumbusmerkur » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:58 am

Good advice. I'm glad I live in Ohio and don't have any current issues, though I do feel your pain when it comes to e-check. I never thought about contacting my own car insurance if someone hit me while I was on my bicycle, interesting. Though I don't imagine that ever happening since I don't like to wear down the knobbies street riding around.
Facebook is not a primary source!

thesameguy
Level 7
Level 7

Post by thesameguy » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:50 am

It's not something most people would think of, but you learn a lot doing IT for law firms for a decade. :)

JimG
Level 5
Level 5

Post by JimG » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:04 pm

I've been following your project, did a similar one last year but was a t-9 to T-5, still trying to sort out a noise on decel! Have had some issues with the clutch linkage "dogbone" When you can i would appreciate it if you could post some completed pics of the install including the clutch linkage.

Jim
Jim Gosses
86 XR4TI, 165K, T-5, IC, RR, PBR Fronts, T-bird Rear Discs

my8950
Level 6
Level 6

Post by my8950 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:41 pm

JimG wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:04 pm
I've been following your project, did a similar one last year but was a t-9 to T-5, still trying to sort out a noise on decel! Have had some issues with the clutch linkage "dogbone" When you can i would appreciate it if you could post some completed pics of the install including the clutch linkage.

Jim
Agreed, this would be good/nice!