A late "Thank You!"

Discussion topics related exclusively to our annual gathering in Carlisle PA on June 3-5, 2005.
Merkur Club web site
mhamilton
Level 6
Level 6

Cell Mate

Post by mhamilton »

The "cell mate". The name, yes is odd.

I did forget about that little wonder. I placed it in the cubby hole (very good fit), now my sunglasses don't rattle. Are those related to the "wacky wall walkers" from the early 90's?

Alex D, please no reply. :evil:
"Head for the Hills, the Town of Lompach is Under Water!"
fastmaul
Level 7
Level 7

Post by fastmaul »

I gotta say I really like the bag, as a matter of fact, I carried my Performance Ford magazine, some DVD's and other stuff in it today. I parked my car in the morning took the ferry over to work and showed all of downtown/lower Manhattan my cool new bag. LOL.

Thanks guys Brad, excellent choice! Oh, the cup is on the shelf with my cossie models 8)
Erik AKA MerkurSport's Bill payer. www.Merkursport.com The virtual Garage. Bring your own nudie calendar. You can now find MerkurSport on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/MerkurSpo ... 5756984607
Colin
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Colin »

Of course! What good is a car that never gets driven? ;)
Instagram @colinrdoyle
89 Scorpio 2300-16V // 07 F-650 Cummins // 00 Beetle TDI
File to fit, paint to match.
MagentaRed
Level 5
Level 5

Post by MagentaRed »

Someone asked for a picture of the XR4Ti candy bar. (Not sure if I have done this correctly), If it doesn't show up, I'll try again. This labor of love (or madness) took my wife and I about 25 hours, working 5 hours a night for 5 straight nights, to create 270 bars. I'm glad you enjoyed them and for those of you hoping to preserve them, I have absolutely no idea how long they will keep.

Scott Williams
Ed Lijewski
Level 8

Post by Ed Lijewski »

DPDISXR4Ti wrote: Thanks John & Mark. You can blame me for the backpack and Scott for the mugs. I even did a bit of "market research" on the bags, asking for input from a few "GenX" guys.
Ah, hah; trumping Mr. Trump? Sounds so much like right out of an early episode of this year's The Apprentice. The winning team--BookSmarts--chatted up GenXers to find out what new clothing product they'd really like to see introduced. It had to have all sorts of pockets/carriers/etc for cellphones, etc. Based on their good research and design instincts, they won.

So, should we call Brad the Bag Man :?: :roll: :D :wink: :D

YMMV 8)
DPDISXR4Ti
Site Admin

Post by DPDISXR4Ti »

I've been called worse Ed! :lol:

Actually, the only thing I didn't like about the bag we went with was the lack of pockets. There was a slightly nicer mono-strap bag with a couple more pockets, but the price more than doubled for that one. :roll: We were already over budget, so I choose to act with some fiscal integrity and go with the simple, yet functional bag. After all, I need to save some money in the reserves for the boondoggle to the Fiji islands with the interns. :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: