2 Dinner Tickets for Sale...parents can't attend

Discussion topics related exclusively to our annual gathering in Carlisle PA on June 2-4, 2006.
Merkur Club web site
MerkurScorpio
Level 5
Level 5

2 Dinner Tickets for Sale...parents can't attend

Post by MerkurScorpio »

Unfortunately my parents won't be able to attend Carlisle this year, but they already purchased their dinner tickets. Therefore, I will have 2 tickets for sale AT CARLISLE. If you miss the deadline to get your tickets (the order page closes tomorrow, i.e. Tuesday, May 30!) or find you need a few extra once you get to Carlisle, just e-mail me at merkurscorpio@hotmail.com or search for me on the showfield or in the hotel lot. My Scorpio is the silver 1989 with a Scorpio front plate and Pennsylvania plate MERKUR. If I'm not nearby, just leave a note with contact info under the windshield wipers.

Seeing as my parents are not members, their tickets cost $25 each. Thus, in order to cover the expense I will be asking the same $25 per ticket.
-Paul-Michael Van Hook, Northeastern PA
'89 Merkur Scorpio "HookSport"

Paul-Aaron Zachary Van Hook is one year old! Born 11/4/2009!

My Facebook page
MagentaRed
Level 5
Level 5

Post by MagentaRed »

I think there is usually a designated time at the tent on Saturday for a dinner ticket exchange. Not exactly sure of the time. Maybe 2pm. If you still have them, let us know at the tent and we will put a notice on the board.

Scott
Scott Williams
Roseland, New Jersey
1989 Merkur Scorpio, Strato Silver Auto-Flex High Gloss Coating, euro headlamps, euro tail lamps, custom wheels
2019 Ford Flex SEL, AWD, SYNC3, Pwr. Liftgate, Premium Audio
2014 Ford Flex SEL, AWD, Towing, Appearance Pkg.
2000 Volvo SE, Our Florida Car
DPDISXR4Ti
Site Admin

Post by DPDISXR4Ti »

Yep, 2PM at the tent is the "Official Semi-authorized Ticket Exchange". In the past, we've told people to gather at the bulletin board. Given that most folks have a cell phone, you can also post the tickets you need/have for sale on the BB any time.
Brad
MerkurRS
Level 4
Level 4

Post by MerkurRS »

Did they register a car with Carlisle? I figure if someone has a Carlisle entrance they don;t need, I do. Otherwise I'll get one when my neighbor arrives on Saturday with my other car.
2012 Audi S4 Prestige, Black-Optics, APR tuned - runs low-11's
1989 Scorpio-White, a/t- a true survivor car!
1988 Scorpio - Burgundy, a/t- a low mileage survivor!
2004 VW Passat Sedan -W8 6-Speed
2003 VW Passat Variant W8 Auto
1970 Ford XL 390 ci. Convertible
1970 Ford XL 429-4v Convertible
2000 Excursion V10