Carlisle Hotel parking lot music

Discussion topics related exclusively to our annual gathering in Carlisle PA on June 2-4, 2006.
Merkur Club web site
fastmaul
Level 7
Level 7

Post by fastmaul »

One of my Fav jams played was Melting Pot by Booker T and the MG's it's an awesome song and so appropriate for all of us. We are ALL part of the Merkur Melting Pot. 8)
Erik AKA MerkurSport's Bill payer. www.Merkursport.com The virtual Garage. Bring your own nudie calendar. You can now find MerkurSport on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/MerkurSpo ... 5756984607
SuperCollasus
Level 5
Level 5

Post by SuperCollasus »

Oh shoot! It is the Guess Who! LOL! I need to pay more attention to my classic rock. The drum sequences are absolutely nuts.

It was a great trip and it was my first time too. That's what made it so enjoyable. I can't wait till next year.

P.S. Brad, please try the Caravan Sport bumper. You know, the squarish looking one. I'd swear you can cut it down and it would look like the Scorch bumper. :wink:
DPDISXR4Ti
Site Admin

Post by DPDISXR4Ti »

SuperCollasus wrote:P.S. Brad, please try the Caravan Sport bumper. You know, the squarish looking one. I'd swear you can cut it down and it would look like the Scorch bumper. :wink:
Oh great, just what I need, more junkyard dawg ideas! :lol:

My guess is that the Caravan is wider. Of course, Colin will tell us that's no big thang - just cut it in half and "shrink" it. Hmmm, re-reading your post, that's probably what you're saying. I'm taking a sabatical from stupid-ass side-projects. Serious work on the Brat project is commencing.
Brad
merkurmaniac
Level 5
Level 5

Post by merkurmaniac »

Note to self..... "make sure never to drive 98 Grand Caravan to Carlisle."

No honey, I dunno who cut the front off your minivan. Bad neighborhood, I guess. At least the assailant left us a Gran Prix front clip, for whatever that's worth.
DPDISXR4Ti
Site Admin

Post by DPDISXR4Ti »

merkurmaniac wrote:Note to self..... "make sure never to drive 98 Grand Caravan to Carlisle."

No honey, I dunno who cut the front off your minivan. Bad neighborhood, I guess. At least the assailant left us a Gran Prix front clip, for whatever that's worth.
Good one! :mrgreen:
Brad