Carlisle 2007 Awards Banquet

Discussion topics related exclusively to our annual gathering in Carlisle PA on June 1-3, 2007.
Merkur Club web site
DPDISXR4Ti
Site Admin

Carlisle 2007 Awards Banquet

Post by DPDISXR4Ti »

Yes, of course there will be one! :) It will be at the Holiday Inn on Saturday June 2 at 7PM. Details to follow within the next couple weeks, including how to order tickets.

Watch this space!
Brad
Wilky RS/XR
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Wilky RS/XR »

Does anyone have a spare dinner ticket I could buy now that the deadline has passed??

I already have 5 tickets but now have an extra body on the Wilky crew and wouldn't want to leave him out in the cold.

Cheers

Wilky
Happiness is...........
merkurdriver
Level 8

Post by merkurdriver »

Wilky RS/XR wrote:Does anyone have a spare dinner ticket I could buy now that the deadline has passed??

I already have 5 tickets but now have an extra body on the Wilky crew and wouldn't want to leave him out in the cold.

Cheers

Wilky
Hey Wilky - is it for Ian, right? I have a friend who is not going (Matt, BLVDCRUISER) but bought a dinner ticket. I can get the confirmation paper from him and bring it with me to pass along. Ticket is FREE, but if he wins any of the giveaways, Matt wants me to bring his winnings back home. PM me or call me to accept/decline.