Final Carlisle Reminders!

Discussion topics related exclusively to our annual gathering in Carlisle PA on June 1-3, 2007.
Merkur Club web site
DPDISXR4Ti
Site Admin

Final Carlisle Reminders!

Post by DPDISXR4Ti »

A couple final reminders as we're all running for the door...

1) If you've ordered dinner ticket(s), t-shirt(s), and/or you simply need to pick up your MCA member goody bag, please do so Friday night at the Holiday Inn lobby from 7:30 to 9PM. We'd really prefer to have most of these items handed out Friday night.

2) If you have it around, please bring your blue MCA lanyard from last year. FYI, a lanyard is the thing that goes around your neck that holds your ID card and/or dinner tickets.

3) The weather forecast at this time is reasonably good, but hot. Dress accordingly and bring the sunscreen! Lightweight ponchos are being provided in the MCA goody bag to ward off any rain. Keep in mind though, if you remove the poncho from the container, the odds of getting it back in there are fairly long. :)

4) For those of you who have ordered items from the "MCA Garage Sale", these can also be picked up Friday night at the hotel lobby. Otherwise, find me at the show-field tent at 2PM.

5) Don't forget, the MCA Annual General Meeting is scheduled for Sunday morning at 8AM at the hotel. Room name will be posted in the lobby.

6) Drive safe

See you in 48 hours! :O)
Brad
MerkurScorpio
Level 5
Level 5

Post by MerkurScorpio »

Hey Brad,

If by any chance you have any of those windshielf decals left from a few years back I'd be interested in buying one or two of them from the "MCA Garage Sale." Could also use a new lanyard...I took my clip apart to attach it to my keys after Carlisle last year lol. Thanks!
-Paul-Michael Van Hook, Northeastern PA
'89 Merkur Scorpio "HookSport"

Paul-Aaron Zachary Van Hook is one year old! Born 11/4/2009!

My Facebook page