MIDWEST MERKUR to the recuse

Use this forum to provide feedback, positive and negative, on buyers and sellers who you have had direct contact with. Please do NOT use this forum to resolve an issue unless you have first taken all reasonable measures to resolve privately (e-mail, phone calls, etc). Furthermore, please be civil and rational or your post may be deleted. Regardless, the MCA can not and will not be accountable for anything indicated herein.
Merkur Club web site
miggysmerk

MIDWEST MERKUR to the recuse

Post by miggysmerk »

I just wanted to express my gratitude and appreciation with Jeff at midwest merkur. I ran into an issue were I broke the cover were the crank seal goes a week before a big carshow. Luckily I'm local ( an hour away) I emailed Jeff asking him if he had it, just to find out there were three styles,so he tells me come by because he knew he had it. I went with my dad to pick up the part. My experience at midwest was great,Jeff is a down to earth guy just keeping it alive,he had my part, plus a dime tour of the place lol, and other thing I need or my car didn't have. He was very fair with price and gave me some good freebies,one of them being the rear rug in the back hatch. Jeff at midwest merkur you saved the day....thanks brotha you rock :headbang