Show Field Location

Discussion topics related exclusively to our annual gathering in Carlisle PA on June 2-4, 2017
Merkur Club web site
jasonty
Level 6
Level 6

Show Field Location

Post by jasonty »

Where is the Club located this year, same as the past couple of years? If so, is coming in @ Gate 5 any easier of a walk for some one w/ some hip issues compared to Gate3?, and I myself need to transport some parts out too.
jason yancey
stephens city va
87XR-88XR
NOVAMOG

"as long as you keep picking on me I will tend to mad post about me getting mad......"
DPDISXR4Ti
Site Admin

Re: Show Field Location

Post by DPDISXR4Ti »

Yes, we're in the same location on the hill. I've never come in/out via Gate 5, but it should be a "flatter" walk than via Gate 3, albeit perhaps a bit longer (depending on where you park).
Brad
jasonty
Level 6
Level 6

Re: Show Field Location

Post by jasonty »

Thanks Brad. Yea, I've never come in anywhere but Gate 3, with or w/o a car. I guess I'll flip a coin.....and should have got off my arse and got the car ready....next year, there's always next year!!

DPDISXR4Ti wrote:Yes, we're in the same location on the hill. I've never come in/out via Gate 5, but it should be a "flatter" walk than via Gate 3, albeit perhaps a bit longer (depending on where you park).
jason yancey
stephens city va
87XR-88XR
NOVAMOG

"as long as you keep picking on me I will tend to mad post about me getting mad......"